State of the Art in Intelligent Humanoid Robotics

Hi! This will not be my typical kind of post. I usually post about projects, tutorials, publications, etc. but this time I'm just going to share a video that shows the state of the art towards the development of Intelligent Humanoid Robotics. It's a great video and shows some of the great research that has been done with the iCub robot. I'm not just sharing a video because I'm being lazy, I'm sharing it because it shows the awesome work that has been done with an awesome robot and it deserves to be shared. This is not science fiction. This is reality! :) I'm sure you'll like it! :)


Take care! :)



Did you find this post helpful? Do you wish to contribute to other projects regarding computer science, electronics, robotics or mechatronics that will be posted in this blog? If you wish to do so, you can donate via paypal using the button below. Thanks! :)

Donate

0 Comments:

top